So how much do Custom wedding Invitations cost?
The answer to this question depends on a few things: the quantity of invitations needed (don’t forget only one invitation per household), the materials, printing processes, and add-ons chosen, and finally the stationer’s design fee.
Due to the very different amounts of personalization that a custom design might have, our custom suites are priced on a case-by-case basis. Very much like shopping for a dress, while working on a custom design for stationery it is always a good idea to communicate your ideal budget to your stationer ahead, this will allow us to tailor our offer to what you need and what is in your ideal price range.
Generally the starting price for 100 custom wedding invitation suite is typically between $1500-$2500, this is for a beautifully custom created 3-piece suite, printed digitally on high quality cardstock, with one custom element.
Below you will find some examples of previous work, along with the prices, to give you a good estimate of what you can achieve with your specific budget.
Torn edge suite with custom liner and ribbon
Extra large Folio with Custom Illustration
WHY CHOOSING A CUSTOM DESIGN
Any piece of stationery can be created as a fully custom design, including save the dates, wedding invitations, engagement invitations, birthday, baptism and christening invitations, welcome signs, table plans, menu cards and so much more.
- Work with our designers to put your unique vision in paper
- Let our designers refine the nitty gritty of your design (wording, guest addressing etc.)
- Your invitation will be a one-of-a-kind piece
- Your invitations will coordinate perfectly with the aesthetic of your wedding
- You will have the option to add elements that you wouldn’t be able to add on our curated suites, such as a venue sketch or a watercolor monogram/crest